Bali (South Bali – Ubud) 4Nights/5Days Package (Min 4 Passengers)
- 2 (Two) Nights stay at 4Star hotel with daily breakfast in South Bali Area
- 2 (Two) Nights stay at 4Star hotel with daily breakfast in Ubud Area
- Full – Air Conditioned transportation with English Speaking Guide druing tours and transfers
- Return Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 1 x Watersport followed with Inter Hotel Transfer
- 1 x FD Swing – Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud City Walk
- VAT & Service Charge
- Personal Expenses (telephone, Laundry, Mini Bar, Shopping, etc)
- High And Peak Season Surcharge
- Meals as not mentioned on the itinerary
- Airport Taxes (International & Domestic)
- Tipping Guide and Driver
- Optional Tours
Day 1 Bali – Arrival
Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport, our representative will welcome you and you will be transferred to the choice hotel.
Rest of the day will be free at leisure by your own arrangement. Back to the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 2 Free at Leisure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today’s you have to stay at the hotel and waiting for your PCR test result. Once the test result is negative, you may continue the activity or the tour.
Back to the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 3 Water Sport – Inter Hotel Transfer (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and then you will transfer to Tanjung Benoa and enjoy watersport. 1 x Banana Boat – 1 x Jet Ski and 1 x Flying Fish. Afterward, you will be transferred to be the choice hotel in Ubud. Rest of the day will be free at leisure by your own arrangement. Rest of the day free at leisure by your own arrangement.
Day 4 Campuhan Ridge Walk – Swing – Ubud City Walk (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, you will be bring to enjoy Swing and Coffee testing. Located in tegallalang you will see the beauty of natural sighseeing such as rice teracce. In this place you can enjoy Swing and free testing of some tea & coffee combination beside their best product luwak coffee. Afterward, you will be bring to The Campuhan Ridge Walk. It is arguably the best known Ubud trek and with good reason. The sparse crowds and the aesthetically rich vistas remind one of why people from around the world come to Bali. The trail starts at the historical origin of Ubud, the confluence (or Campuhan) of the Wos Rivers. Afterward, you will continue to enjoy Ubud City by walking.
Back to the hotel, stay overnight
Day 5 Bali – Out (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure until departure time to the airport.
—-End of Service—-