Kashmir 4N/5D INR 18,000 PP
Kashmir for 4N/5D Starting from 01 May 2022
Each of 04 Adults Paying Pax:Rs: 18,000/-Per Person (02 Dbl Room / MAP Breakfast & Dinner)
Hotel Used 3* Deluxe
01 night in Srinagar _ Deluxe Houseboat
01 night in Pahalgam_ Hotel Sparrow/Hotel Forest Hill Resort or similar
01 night in Gulmarg_ Hotel Gulmarg House/Hotel Affarwat or similar
01 night in Srinagar _ Hotel Regal Palace/Hotel AQSA/Green Rooms Or Similar
The Above Cost Includes:-
• Hotel / HouseBoat accommodation on 02 Dbl Room MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis.
• Arrival & Departure Srinagar Airport
• Innova Or Similar for transfers as per Itinerary.
• Day trip to Pahalgam
• Day trip to Gulmarg
• Day trip to Sonmarg
• SS Mughal Gardens , Shankara Achariya Temple
• 01 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal lake
• SS of Badamwari Garden in Srinagar
• Medical Kit in Taxi
• All applicable taxes.
• Driver Charges, Toll, Parking included
• Meeting & Assistance on Arr / Dep by our Representative
The Above Cost doesn’t Includes:-
• Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
• Cable Car Ride (Gondola) in Gulmarg. Pony ride in Gulmarg / Pahalgam.
• Trip to Aru & Chandanwari, betaab valley in Pahalgam.
• Trip to Thajwas Glacier in Sonmarg as it is done by local taxi
• Services of a Guide, Entry tickets & other Misc. Charges.
• Any other services not in the programme.
The Optional Cost:
• Cable Car(Gondola ride )in Gulmarg Ist Phase :Rs 850/-Per Person & 2nd Phase 950/-Per Person
• Trip to Aru & Chandanwari,betaab valley in Pahalgam Private Cab@2500/- for 06 Persons. and 100 Rs per person for entrance.
• Entry fees for any Garden 50- 100 Per Person (approx)
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and transfer to the hotel. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, also enjoy 01 hour shikara ride in dal Lake at Nehru Park on boulevard road.and enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens
Cheshma Shahi “Royal Spring”
Shalimar “Garden of Love”
Nishat Garden “Garden of Pleasure”
SS of Badamwari Garden in Srinagar
and return to the Local handicraft showroom for hand – knotted specially silken shawls , carpet and jewellery ornaments.
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 02: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar ( 86 kms / 3:30 hours approximately)
After breakfast leave with a full day excursion for Sonmarg “The meadow of gold. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonmarg is also called “The meadow of gold” .Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. The place is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lake. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer.
Drive back from Sonmarg to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Houseboat
Day 03 : Srinagar – Pahalgam (85 kms / 2:30 hours approximately)
After Breakfast Drive to Pahalgam “Valley of Shepherds“. On arrival check in at the Hotel in Pahalgam. Enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. a best place for a Honeymoon Couple surrounded by snow clad mountains with dense forest of pine and devdar trees, vast meadows, and Fresh Fast running river. The natural beauty makes it a popular hill station of India. You can go trekking along the mountainous path and explore the beauty on the way. One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amrnath Pilgrimage
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 04: Pahalgam- Gulmarg (140 Kms / 3:30 hours approximately)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 140 Kms will be covered in about 3:30 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and the highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. Later visirt local market in Gulmarg. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilanmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as Gondola (on direct pay basis)
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 05: Gulmarg – Srinagar (56 kms / 2:00 hours approximately) Onward destination.
After breakfast, enjoy the morning in Gulmarg and get ready for transfer to the airport / Railway Station to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.